It is currently Wed, 17 January 2018 2:31 pm

Favorite BF2 Classes 
WDL

Post Favorite BF2 Classes
If you had to pick two BF2 classes to play, which two would you pick?

My favorite class of all is Medic. I like being able to heal and revive squad members to keep em' fightin' :) It's also nice to be able to heal yourself ;)

My second favorite class is Engineer, why... because you can fix stuff!! lol, either heal em' or fix em', that's my moto! Gotta keep em goin'!

Mon, 05 June 2006 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
WDL

Anti-tank best self defense class. 12 round shotgun for skirmishes, and the big tank banger thingy.

Sniper. For the long distance kill, the pleasure of watching them scramble for cover, go prone and be still so I can give them the coup de gras. Then I know they are really ticked off. When it happens to me then I respawn sniper and search out that pesky devil and give him some 50 cal. in the head. It is so satisfying.

I do use the other classes as well. Whatever warrants that class at that particular time is what I will use, but my first two choices work best for me.

B

Last edited by bvj on Tue, 06 June 2006 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon, 05 June 2006 10:55 pm
WDL

My favorite is Special Forces. I like to blow things up so Deacon can recieve points by fixing them :roll:

My next favorite is a snake in the grass. You can procect the flag by biting the opposing forces stealthily, but artillery strikes are hard on you :lol:

Tue, 06 June 2006 9:17 am
Administrator

My favorite is Special Forces as well. I like being able to disable the enemy's key resourceds, such as their UAV or artillery. My absolute favorite thing is to tack a C4 pack on the back of an enemy two-seater jet or chopper, wait for the pilot and co-pilot / passengers to board it and take it into the air, then press the BOOM button on my remote and wait them gracefully flutter to the ground in a million pieces.

My second favorite is a tie between Engineer and Sniper.

Tue, 06 June 2006 9:25 am
Profile YIM